2-Day National Workshop on Research Methodology by Centre for Legal Research & Studies [CLRS Academy] & The Mendes Legal [4 – 5 Sep] Register by Aug 25
About CLRS Academy
The Centre for Legal Research and Studies [ISO 9001-2015 Certified Firm] is an online learning platform, aimed at spreading awareness about law and other legal concepts for the benefit of the general public, while adopting a fun, practical pedagogy, by extensive teaching of these concepts to learners of the legal fraternity through its Online Learning initiatives and Training Sessions. Apart from the Legal Courses, CLRS Academy also provides courses for CLAT PG aspirant through CLAT PG Qualified experts with Live Classes, 1:1 Counselling, Doubt Sessions, and Extensive teaching. The CLAT PG course Details can be accessed HERE.
About The Mendes Legal
The Mendes Legal is an online platform for law students, legal luminaries and eminent personalities in the field of Law to share and inspire the juris clava across the country. We aim at proliferating legal knowledge and providing an ingenious understanding and cognizance of various fields of law, simultaneously aiming to generate diverse social, political, legal and constitutional discourse on law-related topics, making sure that legal knowledge penetrates to every nook and corner of the ever-growing legal fraternity.
About The Workshop
The Centre for Legal Research & Studies in association with The Mendes Legal is organizing a Two-Day Workshop on Research Methodology from Saturday, 04th Sep 2021 to Sunday, 5th Sep 2021. The workshop aims at providing all the basic knowledge along with extensive training about Research Methodology so that researchers can create a solid methodological framework. This will help the students and educators to tackle significant challenges in developing, nurturing, and maintaining high-quality research
- Session 1: Prof. Abhilash Aggarwal [Director of The Mendes Legal, Doctoral Researcher (CUH)]
- Session 2: Adv. Niharika Raizada [PhD Research Scholar at Gujarat National Law University]
- Session 3: Anika Vashisth [Research Associate, Centre for Child Protection]
- Session 4: Adv. Shruti Verma [Advocate at the Bar Council of Delhi]
- Session 5: Dr. Pooja Dasgupta [Chairperson and Publishing Editor at Pen Acclaims]
- Session 6: Mr. Gyan Prakash Kesharwani [Chairperson & Publishing Editor at VidhiAagaz (IJLMH, IJLSI, IJILR) and Chairperson at CLRS Academy]
The Workshop is open to Students, LL.M/M.Phil/Ph.d Research scholars, Academicians and Practitioners, and anyone else who wish to learn about Legal Research.
The Workshop will be Online, taken via Zoom, and the Official App of CLRS Academy is available on Google Play Store at this link.
The Registration Fee for the Workshop is 700 INR, which includes the access to Workshop & e-certificate.
- Fee Submission and Registration is to be done at https://forms.gle/xjDgcDqwbWKAE6Fu6
- Deadline of Registration: 25th August 2021.
- Date and Time of Workshop: 4th – 5th September [10 AM to 2 PM]
- Issuance of E-certificate: 6th September
For more information or queries, please connect us via Live Chat available on the official website available at this link or email us at email@example.com.