Total learning: 43 lessons Time: 4 weeks
Module 1: Basics of Research 9
Module 2: Research Design & Process 4
Module 3: Research Methodology 7
Module 4: Doctrinal Legal Research Method 8
Module 5: Footnoting & Citation 4
Module 6: Non-Doctrinal Research Method 6
Module 7: Legal Writing 4
Week 8 (Assignment Submission) 1
RM – Module 1: Objectives
After completing the study of this module, you should be able to:
- Develop a basic understanding of the concept of legal research and basic research.
- Comprehend the need of legal research.
- Mark the importance of processes and methods used in the research.
- Draft research objectives, purpose of research and draw a line of difference between research objectives and purpose of research.
- Classify research on the basis of research objectives.
- Differentiate and employee the most suited paradigm of research in analysing the research question.