We shall rely extensively on comparative material from different jurisdictions, to study a wide range of topics including, religious freedom in multicultural societies, human rights in employment relationships, economic and social rights in development, or human rights in the context of the fight against terrorism.
Structure: The content of this Online Certificate Course on International Human Rights Law has been divided into 6 carefully designed, exhaustive modules, which will be shared one week after the other.
Mode of Course: Self-paced text-based Modules.
Duration: The Course spans over a period of 6 weeks, commencing immediately on registration. Students can complete it early.
Quiz: On completion of the Course, a quiz will be furnished to the learner. To be eligible to be awarded the certificate and other benefits, the learner should secure a minimum passing percentage of 50%.
- Learn the International Human Rights Law, and become an expert on it.
- Learn All the basics as well as Advanced Case Laws.
- All the Concepts are explained very Simply.
- A Certificate on successful completion of the Course.
- 30% off voucher for pursuing any other CLRS courses.
For a step by step guide on the process of enrolment, CLICK HERE.
Get in touch with us here or email us at care[at]academyclrs[dot]org for more details.