The Centre for Legal Research and Studies is pleased to announce the results of the International e-conference on Gender Justice. We sincerely thank all the participants for their stupendous efforts in submitting the requisited.
Following are the results of the competition:
|Position||Title of the Essay||Author(s)||Author’s University|
|Winner||Judiciary as Harbinger for Gender Equality||Dr. N. Bhagyalakshmi||Teaching Associate, Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh|
|1st Runner-up||The Role of Education Sector in Removing Gender Inequality from India||Dr. Deevanshu Srivastava||Assistant Professor, JLU School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University, Bhopal|
|2nd Runner-up||Unrelenting Infraction of Lgbtq+ Rights in India||Gopika Ayyappan Aryad||Juris Doctor Candidate, University of New South Wales, Australia|
We congratulate the winners and wish them all the success for their future endeavours.
- E-certificates will be provided in next 10 working days.
- The winners will be provided with Free publication.
- All other selected candidates for publication will be communicated via email in 1 working day.
- All the candidates are provided with 20% flat additional discount on our Certificate Course on Research Methodology (Your Effective charge 1599, click here) and Certificate Course on IPR Litigation (Your Effective charge 1440, Click Here).
About the organisation
Centre for Legal Research and Studies [CLRS] is an online learning platform aims at spreading awareness about laws and legal concepts to the general public while providing extensive teaching of Legal Concepts to the legal Fraternity through its Online learning Initiatives and training Sessions.
About the e-conference
COVID-19 has not only proved to be a threat to the health of human beings but has largely affected the education system through suspension of classes, seminars, moot and conferences etc. This Conference is a small contribution towards maintaining the flow of education in such a hard time while taking care of the health of everyone.
Gender equality is not only a fundamental human right but also a necessary foundation for a peaceful, prosperous and sustainable world. This seminar aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results as well as the challenges encountered in the matter.
Note: Once the paper will be selected, the e-conference link will be sent by email.
Theme & Sub-themes
- The theme of the conference is “Gender Justice”.
Further Sub-themes are provided below: [The list is not exclusive and author(s) may write on any topic under the theme “Gender Justice.]
- Gender Equality and Sustainable Development
- Social Dimensions of Gender Equality
- Gender Equality and Higher Education
- Gender Discrimination
- Gender Equality and Violence against Women.
- Constitutional provisions for gender equality.
- The legislative framework for gender equality.
- Judicial approach for gender justice.
- Status of LGBT in gender equality.
- Government initiatives for gender equality.
- Role of NGO’s in gender justice.
- International perspective for gender Justice.
- The research paper must not exceed 3000 words excluding footnotes.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation
- The papers should be original work of authors and should not have been submitted anywhere for publication.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the material shall vest with “CLRS”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in.doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
There is no registration fee for the conference. Author(s) must directly submit the paper and can await the response.
Submission Procedure & Format
Author(s) must submit their full paper HERE. After Acceptance, Author(s) must send the PowerPoint (ppt) presentation on 10th April 2020.
- Top 3 participants will get Free Publication.
- Discount Vouchers for Certificate Courses.
- Publication opportunity to selected Author(s)
- Certificate of Participation will be provided to everyone. (subject to completing formalities)
- Submission of Research Paper with Abstract: 5th April 2020
- Submission of Powerpoint (PPT) Presentation: 7th April 2020
- Announcement of Results: 15th April 2020
No Certificate will be provided if PPT is not submitted.
For any queries email us at care[at]academyclrs.com. Kindly wait for 2-3 working days for a response.